Sunday, September 13, 2009

Thing #4 (Week 3) Part 1



I've become somewhat familiar with Flikr over the past few years. A friend of mine who has always had a talent in photography has had an account for some time now. He is now a (very) successful graduate of Atlanta's Creative Circus, and maintains his page for fun (not his professional site).

He was my Man of Honor in my wedding last summer, and unofficial photographer (I wanted to be sure he would be in some of the shots, and that he could put his camera down if he ever wanted to - which didn't happen very often). He took some of the best shots from the wedding, and this one is one of my favorites. Since this is kind of cheating and a bit self-indulgent, I'll post another later.
(This was used with permission of the photographer).

1 comment:

  1. Great wedding photo!!! Cool description too. Check out FACEinHole where you can mash yourself up as a superhero.

    ReplyDelete